Frequently Asked Questions

When does the course start and finish?

Most courses available start as soon as you enroll and can be taken at your pace. We suggest trying to have it done within 4-6 weeks.

Graduate level courses operate like a normal college level course and have a start and end date. Refer to the course you are interested in or contact us for a list of start dates.

What type of payment is accepted for this course?

**Courses with available CEUs or Graduate Credits have an additional cost through a University associated with them if you plan to obtain the credits. Professional Development hours through the S&S Online School come with the course enrollment fee.

Credit Card - The easiest way to pay for one of our online courses is to use your credit card. Our online system will send an email receipt after you place your order with your credit card which you should be able to use for reimbursement.

Payment with a Purchase Order (PO) - We are happy to take payment via Purchase Order (PO). Remember, however, we cannot have you start the course until the PO has been paid for by your school or school district. *Please make note that for graduate courses we will need a PO several weeks in advance and payment before the start of the course.


  • Email us your PO ([email protected]). Make sure to include the following information; make PO out to S&S Worldwide-The Educators Network, 75 Mill St., Colchester, CT 06415, Phone: 678-764-2536, Email: [email protected], include the name of the teacher who is taking the course along with his/her email, include name of course, include billing email as we will want to email the invoice promptly.
  • After we receive your emailed PO, we will email you the invoice
  • Pay the Invoice
  • We will register the teacher in the course for you and then we will send an email to the teacher telling them of their UN and PW for the website. They can start the course at anytime after that.

What type of equipment do I need to complete the course?

To complete the course you will need a computer or tablet with the latest browser and an updated adobe flash player. You will also need a valid and working email address so the instructor can communicate with you.

Some courses require a text. The information will be given on the course home page before you enroll.

Will I get a grade for this course?

Courses with graduate credits available will be graded A-F. Other courses will receive no grades. Your instructor will review your assignments and work with you to make sure they are in good standing before you earn your certificate.

Can this course be used towards professional development hours/points?

Depending on your situation, this course can be used for professional development points/hours. We highly recommend that you use the information we provide on the course page to gain prior approval from your principal or Professional Development coordinator before you start the course. We will supply each student with a certificate upon completion.

Can I get Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for this course or Graduate Credits?

CEUs - At the present time we offer CEUs for courses that award 10 hours or more of professional development. CEUs are given through Adams State University, an accredited University in Colorado. 10 hours of coursework is equal to 1.0 CEU, costing $25 per CEU. 15 hours of coursework is equal to 1.5 CEUs, costing $40 total. For information on which courses are available for CEU,click here.

Graduate Credits - Currently there are only limited courses with Graduate credits. Graduate Credits are either awarded through Adams State University (ASU) in Alamosa, CO or Seattle Pacific University in Washington. After you have paid the course fee displayed on the course page, you will need to register at the schools during your course. The cost is $55 per credit hour which will be paid additionally and separately from our online courses to the college. More details about the procedure for paying for your graduate credits will be communicated to you through the course.

New York State - CTLE Approved - Almost all educational courses on this platform are CTLE Approved. Courses offered by PE Central, Education World, Peaceful Playgrounds are all approved. If you need prior approval, our sponsorship number, or have any questions on getting your NY State CTLE Hours from our courses, please contact [email protected]

Certificate of completion?

You will receive your certificate via email once the instructor has reviewed and approved your course work as being satisfactorily completed.

I enrolled for a course, but am unable to take it or my administration will not cover the costs. Can I get refunded?


Since our course content is paid for we typically do not issue refunds, however if you contact us within 30 days and we can see that you have not started any of the course materials, we will consider issuing you a refund on a case by case basis. Any requests for a refund after 30 days of purchase will be denied.

How do I get help? or Still have questions?

Please contact us with any additional questions at [email protected]